Over the past few months, we’ve been reminded just how important it is to be in good health and manage chronic diseases. So we want to do everything we can right now to help you stay healthy—including having our office open to treat all of our patients.
Our NEW Respiratory Clinic is open:
- Monday & Tuesdays – All day
- Wednesday – Afternoons
- Thursday & Fridays – All day
We are offering all of our healthcare services to our current patients and we are accepting new patients.
For your physical well-being and peace of mind, we have separate waiting and exam rooms for patients experiencing a fever, cough, sore throat, sinus, and upper respiratory symptoms. These rooms are well beyond a socially safe distance, on the opposite end of our office.
Above all else, we care about your health. And we care about your safety.
HFM Safety Measures for COVID-19
Our desire is to provide a safe, comfortable environment for everyone. We have the following policies currently in place:
- All staff members must self-assess every day before entering the workplace and daily temperature checks are required and logged.
- All patients calling for an appointment are screened before scheduling to ensure they are healthy and have had no known exposure to someone infected with the coronavirus.
- Patients have the option to do remote check in and wait in their car until it is time for their appointment. They are taken directly to the exam room.
- Upon arrival, a screener takes the temperature of all patients and visitors along with asking the same questions they answered during their initial phone screening to further maintain the safety of our patients and staff. If they answer yes to either question regarding any symptoms or exposure, they are not allowed to enter the clinic.
- Our waiting room is clearly marked and sectioned off appropriately for social distancing for patients choosing to wait there.
- We have a Respiratory Clinic in a separate location with a separate waiting room for patients experiencing any symptoms of illness. Those patients are given a mask upon arrival (if not already masked). They also have the option to wait in their car until it is time for their appointment.
- Our clinic is offering telehealth appointments as a scheduling option